Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2012 End Time Signs - Written in the (Tarot) Cards?

A friend of mine is an accomplished tarot card reader. She is so good that she is able to make a living from giving regular readings to rather well-heeled clients.

Taro Love

Now, I remain a skeptic as to the possibility that you can learn about the future from studying cards with strange pictures on them. But I try to keep an open mind.

This article is about Taro Love

Lately, my friend has been telling me things that have unsettled my skepticism. Since I am a student of the prophecies and predictions about coming cataclysms associated with the year 2012, some of what she has revealed to me sends shivers up my spine.

According to her, the same specific cards are starting to crop up over and over in the readings she is giving to different people. This frightens and intrigues her, because it never happens -- unless major world changing events are coming, the kind that touch everybody.

Here are the tarot cards that are turning up with increasing frequency in her spreads:

The Tower. Traditionally portrayed as a lightning bolt striking a tower, from which people are falling. It can mean destruction or disruption of a person's -- or a society's -- normal life.

Five of Cups. Often interpreted to foretell great sorrow or loss.

Death. The meaning of this card seems obvious, not to mention scary, to most people. But my tarot reading friend says it doesn't always, or even usually, mean physical death. Sometimes it simply represents the end of one part of our lives before a new part begins.

The Hanging Man. The usual picture is of a man hanging upside down by one of his feet. The perplexing aspect of this card is the look of utter tranquility on the man's face. It is as if being put in this position brings some kind of expected fulfillment, not to mention complete peace.

My friend knows less about the 2012 hubbub than I do about reading tarot, so this is my interpretation of all this: The cards are telling us that we are about to go through incredible changes, personally and as a global society. These changes will bring losses, sorrows and pain, more than most of us have ever had to endure. Yet in the end, we will see that all this was necessary to bring us into a new and better world, or perhaps a way of being.

Is my interpretation of the message of the cards the correct one? I have no idea. But if there is any validity to the tarot, then I feel they are trying to tell us something about the near future. The parallels to the predictions about 2012, in particular, are startling.

2012 End Time Signs - Written in the (Tarot) Cards? People search Taro Love and look in this page

Recommend : cheapest laser printer small cell phones used cars for sale in iowa store cheap online getbuybuy

No comments:

Post a Comment