Monday, December 12, 2011

Tarot Poetry - The High Priestess, Number II

My cosmic link: The second element, water.
My feeling: I discover the cosmic matrice.
My meditation: I am PRESENCE.
My key-words: I listen to my guardian angel

Taro Love

On my Fool's pilgrimage, I have accepted the incarnation meeting the Magician, the number I.
Now I learn to go ahead with the next lesson: the High Priestess, number two.
I begin to see my inner space wider than I could ever have imagined.
In this infinite inner space, I meet my spiritual mother, the High Priestess.
She represents the number two. She teaches me « There is always you, the other and the universe ».
She hold the book of Life in her hand and she is silently sitting, waiting for me to listen to her voice. She knows that if I want to go further, I should listen and follow her wisdom.
She stands beside me on every step I take, she advices me quietly and peacefully. She is my shining star as soon as I call for her presence.
I feel her warmth, love and care for me and this helps me to remind me how the universe cares for me, even during the times I lose my road, or forget my name.
She whispers in my ear sweet lullabies and soft songs that keeps following me, even in my dreams.
I am so grateful to begin my fool's pilgrimage under such protection, I would have lost my road without her, the High Priestess, my holy Mother.
Thank you my guardian angel, I can keep on following my journey knowing that you will always be with me.

This article is about Taro Love Tarot Poetry - The High Priestess, Number II People search Taro Love and look in this page

Related : modern diamond rings best banks in florida effects of cystic fibrosis Canary Diamond Wedding Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment